Random musing, mainly bird related.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

EUROPE -> T - 3 weeks

Ah Europe trip, less than 3 weeks away. I should be studying for my exam right now, but instead I chose to start my summer trip blog.

On May 19th I will venture on a 3 month trip to various parts of Europe starting in Ireland and ending with an eight week work term in Lodz, Poland. The idea of this blog is to keep all of you back at home up to date on all my adventures. For the first five weeks of the trip Chris and will spend 10 days cycle-touring in the South of Ireland, about 4 days visiting England (mainly the Stonehenge) and Normandy, a week in the South of France, 4 or 5 days in both Munich and Prague and about a week in Chris' home town of Gdansk.

But in the mean time, it's time to study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home